Home > Sonoline > Sonoline B Ultrasound Fetal Doppler Pink, LCD Display with Back Light
Sonoline B Ultrasound Fetal Doppler Pink, LCD Display with Back Light
Sonoline B Fetal Doppler, Ultrasound Fetal Doppler, LCD Display with Back Light
If you are pregnant and want to hear the baby's heart beat, please choose the 3Mhz or 2mhz probe.The 8Mhz probe is not for hearing the baby's heart beat
*Sonoline B doppler body
*60Gram ultrasound gel tube ( good for over 50 tests ) *2 AA strarting batteries
*1 year warranty
The 3 MHz is an early term and general purpose Doppler probe. It will work very well through most full term pregnancies. The 2 MHz probe was designed to accommodate late term and obese pregnancies since it works best at 10 cm and larger depths. A 3 Mhz is more sensitive than a 2 Mhz probe and can pick up baby's heartbeat as early as 8-10 weeks gestation.
Sonoline handheld Fetal Doppler can meet routine examination requirement of obstetricans,midwives,pregnant women and vascular.It is a high performance model with FHR digital LCD display. It has three heart rate processing modes: real-time FHR display mode, averaged FHR display mode and manual mode. It has audio output, and can connect with earphone or recorder with audio input. Sonotrax has a slim, power saving and interchangeable ultrasound probe.
FDA & CE approved.
* Powerful built-in speaker for listening the heartbeat without headphones
* Easy to read LCD with on/off backlight
* Clear digital fetal heart rate display
* Uses 2 AA size batteries which are easy to find (2 new Batteries are included)
* Auto-off feature & low battery consumption to ensures hours & hours of usage
* Battery icon which indicates how much battery is left
* Headphone jack for listening to the heartbeat
* Weights only 180g with the batteries inserted
* Compact design with buttons which are design to withstand repeated usage without wearing out or breaking
* Units features 3 easy to operate modes :
Mode 1 : a heart icon is displayed when the heartbeat is detected and the real-time hear t rate is displayed numerically
Mode 2 : a heart icon is displayed when the heartbeat is detected and it averages the heart rate for a more stable reading
Mode 3 : this mode allows the user to calculate an average heart rate over a specific period of time by manually pushing a button to start & stop the time