Fetal Doppler Baby Sound-A with Built-In Probe
The Contec Baby Sound A Pocket Fetal Doppler is a small, handheld device used for monitoring audio signals of an unborn child's first heartbeat and measuring Fetal Heart Rate (FHR). After turning on the device, the digital audio system in the monitor automatically detects audio frequencies from the fetal heartbeat. This baby doppler is suitable for expectant mothers as early as 12 weeks into pregnancy.
By integrating the high-sensitivity probe and the primary doppler unit, this portable heartbeat monitor ensures a user-friendly application of the Doppler probe for clear audio during auscultation. The water-resistant 2MHz probe sensor provides an acoustically accurate sound that two users can listen to simultaneously through the dual headphone jack. Included with the doppler unit are headphones and recording cable accessories.
The included recording cable allows the device to connect to a computer, phone, or another recording device to capture the unit's results - making it easy to share with family and friends.
Please note - colors may vary from the photo displayed.
- Baby Sound A Pocket Fetal Doppler (FDA Approved)
- 2MHz Waterproof Obstetrical Probe
- 2 AAA Batteries
- Recording Cable
- User Manual
- Ultrasound Intensity <10mW/cm2
- Ergonomic, lets any user comfortably hold the unit for long periods while listening to results
- Long battery life - more than 6 hours of continuous use
- Delicate and compact design, easy to use operation
- Dual headphones sockets design
This product is not a diagnostic instrument. It is not an approved device for the treatment or prevention of medical conditions. All activity that is monitored and viewed with the device should not be considered a medical conclusion. The use of the machine provides audio and heart rate value that is for non-medical purposes only. For questions regarding medical conditions, please consult with a medical health professional.
Tips that will make the use of this fetal Doppler easier
|FHR Range: 50bpm - 240bpm
|Audio Output Power: Requirement: 3.6V DC - 4.2V DC
|Power Source: 2x AAA 1.5V Alkaline batteries
|1 Year Limited Warranty
|Temperature: +5C - +40C
|Humidity: 80% or less
|Atmospheric Pressure: 70kPa - 106kPa
|Weight: 80g (2.8oz) including two AAA batteries
|CE Certified, EN ISO 13485:2003 Conforms to UK and EC Medical Safety Requirements (Medical Directive 93/94/EEC) CE 0123
- Take it with you when you first visit your doctor. The doctor or Ultrasound Tech can very easily show you how to find your baby's heartbeat
- During the first stages of the pregnancy, place the Doppler probe just above the pubic hair. As your pregnancy progresses, you will find the heartbeat higher up.- Move the probe gently and very slowly.
- Lean the Doppler probe downward toward the pubic bone.
- Use some gel while using the Doppler probe. You don't need to buy any expensive Gel. You can use any general-purpose Gel.