Fetal Doppler Baby Sound-A with Built-In Probe
The Contec Baby Sound A Pocket Fetal Doppler is a small, handheld device used for detecting Fetal Heart Rate, (FHR) allowing the user to hear an unborn child's first heartbeats. This device is suitable for expectant mothers as early as the 12th week of pregnancy.
By integrating the high sensitive probe and the main units together, this portable and easy-to-use fetal Doppler is mainly used for simple auscultation. Equipped with a water resistant 2MHz probe, the unit provides crystal clear sound which can be heard through a normal pair of headphones, and the two headphone jack design allows two users to listen at the same time.
The included recording cable allows the device to connect to a computer, phone or other recording device to capture the unit's results - making it easy to share with family and friends.
Please note - colors may vary from the photo displayed.
- Baby Sound A Pocket Fetal Doppler (FDA Approved)
- 2MHz Waterproof Obstetrical Probe
- 2 AAA Batteries
- Recording Cable
- User Manual
- Ultrasound Intensity <10mW/cm2
- Ergonomic, and lets any user comfortably hold the unit for long periods of time while listening to results
- Long battery life - more than 6 hours of continuous use
- Delicate and compact design, easy to use operation
- Dual headphones sockets design
Please note that your doctor or healthcare provider is the best source of information for your treatment plan. This unit is not intended to be used as a self-diagnostic tool, or to replace a doctor's visit.
Tips that will make the use of this fetal Doppler easier
- Resolution: 1bpm
- Range: 30bpm-250bpm
- Resolution: 1bpm
- Accuracy: +/-2bpm or +/-2%
- Audio Output Power: 3.5mm port
- Requirement: 3.6V DC-4.2V DC
- Power source: two AAA 1.5V alkaline batteries
- Temperature: +5C - +40C
- Humidity: 80% or less
- Atmospheric Pressure: 70kPa - 106kPa
- Weight: 80g (2.8oz) including two AAA batteries
- Dimensions: (L) 110 x (W) 55 x (H) 16 mm
- CE Certified, EN ISO 13485:2003 Conforms to UK and EC Medical Safety Requirements (Medical Directive 93/94/EEC) CE 0123
- Take it with you when you first visit your doctor. The doctor or Ultrasound Tech can very easily show you how to find your baby heartbeats
- During the first stages of the pregnancy place the Doppler probe just above the pubic hair. As your pregnancy progresses, you will find the heartbeat higher up.- Move the probe gently and very slowly.
- Lean the Doppler probe downward toward the pubic bone.
- Use some gel while using the Doppler probe. You don't need to buy any expensive Gel. You can use any general purpose Gel.