Baby Sound-B Fetal Doppler with LCD Display
The Baby Sound B Pocket Fetal Doppler is a small, handheld fetal doppler that detects Fetal Heart Rate (FHR) for expectant mothers, obstetricians, and midwives to conduct daily detection and interpretation of FHR from pregnancies as early as 12 weeks. The compact Baby Sound B uses standard removable batteries that are lightweight and easily replaced. With one set of batteries, this portable doppler supports continuous monitoring for up to 6 hours.
This monitor integrates the high-sensitivity probe component into the back of the primary doppler unit, similar to the Baby Sound A Pocket Fetal Doppler model. Unlike the Baby Sound A, this model includes an LCD screen for displaying the precise real-time FHR data. The Baby Sound B's water-resistant 2MHz probe provides crystal clear ultrasounds that users can hear using a pair of external headphones. This baby heartbeat monitor's dual headphone jacks allow two users to hear real-time audio simultaneously or output audio to a recording device while using headphones. The doppler includes a variety of accessories, such as an audio recording cable and headphones.
Screen will be locked automatically without signal for 15 seconds for power conservation.
It can be connected to a computer to record the heartbeat sounds and share the audio with family and friends via email.
Baby Sound B integrates a single-chip CPU, LCD, and our accurate arithmetic software. The baby's heart rate reading updates on the sharp built-in screen.
- Ultrasound Intensity: < 10mW/cm2
- Integration of high sensitive 2MHz waterproof probe and primary unit
- Fetal Heart Rate shown on LCD display with high accuracy
- Ergonomic - Fetal Doppler is a handheld unit that allows any user to comfortably hold the device while checking for the fetal heartbeat
- Long battery life - more than 6 hours of continuous use
- Delicate and compact design, easy-to-use operation
- Dual headphone sockets design
- Baby Sound B Pocket Fetal Doppler (FDA Approved)
- 2MHz Waterproof Obstetrical Probe
- Audio Cable
- User Manual
|FHR Range: 50bpm - 240bpm
|Audio Output Power: Requirement: 3.6V DC - 4.2V DC
|Power Source: 2x AAA 1.5V Alkaline batteries
|1 Year Limited Warranty
|Temperature: +5C - +40C
|Humidity: 80% or less
|Atmospheric Pressure: 70kPa - 106kPa
|Weight: 80g (2.8oz) including two AAA batteries
|CE Certified, EN ISO 13485:2003 Conforms to UK and EC Medical Safety Requirements (Medical Directive 93/94/EEC) CE 0123
This product is not a diagnostic instrument. It is not an approved device for the treatment or prevention of medical conditions. All activity that is monitored and viewed with the device should not be considered a medical conclusion. The use of the machine provides audio and heart rate value that is for non-medical purposes only. For questions regarding medical conditions, please consult with a medical health professional.
Tips that will make the use of this Fetal Doppler easier
- Take it with you when you first visit your doctor. The doctor or Ultrasound Tech can very easily show you how to find your baby heartbeats
- During the first stages of the pregnancy, place the Doppler probe just above the pubic hair. As your pregnancy progresses, you will find the heartbeat higher up.- Move the probe gently and very slowly.
- Lean the Doppler probe downward toward the pubic bone.
- Use some gel while using the Doppler probe. You don't need to buy any expensive Gel. You can use any general-purpose Gel.