Baby Sound-B Fetal Doppler with LCD Display
Baby Sound B Pocket Fetal Doppler is a small, handheld fetal Doppler that detects Fetal Heart Rate, (FHR) and is ideal for use by expectant mothers, obstetricians and midwives to conduct daily detection of FHR to interpret results. This fetal Doppler is suitable for use for expectant mothers as early as 12th week pregnancy.
Similar to the Baby Sound A Pocket Fetal Doppler, this model integrates the high sensitive probe of the main unit. This model differs in providing a LCD digital to display highly accurate real-time FHR data. Equipped with a water resistant 2MHz probe, this fetal Doppler provides crystal clear ultrasounds which can be heard through a pair of headphones. This unit has two headphone jacks, which allows two users to hear real-time results simultaneously, or use the input as a recording device with other equipment.
Screen will be locked automatically without signal for 15 seconds for power conservation.
It can be connected to a computer, CD or Type
to record the baby heart sound and share your
baby's heart beat with family and friends via email.
Baby Sound B integrate a single chip CPU, LCD display
and our accurate arithmetic software, it can display the
baby's heart rate and it is very convenient to get baby's
accurate heart rate.
- Ultrasound Intensity: < 10mW/cm2
- Integration of high sensitive 2MHz waterproof probe and main unit
- Fetal Heart Rate shown on LCD display with high accuracy
- Ergonomic - Fetal Doppler is a handheld unit which allows any user to comfortably hold the unit while checking for the fetal heart beat
- Long battery life - more than 6 hours of continuous use
- Delicate and compact design, easy-to-use operation
- Dual headphone sockets design
- Baby Sound B Pocket Fetal Doppler (FDA Approved)
- 2MHz Waterproof Obstetrical Probe
- Audio Cable
- User Manual
|FHR Range: 50bpm - 240bpm
|Audio Output Power: Requirement: 3.6V DC - 4.2V DC
|Power Source: 2x AAA 1.5V Alkaline batteries
|1 Year Limited Warranty
|Temperature: +5C - +40C
|Humidity: 80% or less
|Atmospheric Pressure: 70kPa - 106kPa
|Weight: 80g (2.8oz) including two AAA batteries
|CE Certified, EN ISO 13485:2003 Conforms to UK and EC Medical Safety Requirements (Medical Directive 93/94/EEC) CE 0123
Please note that your doctor or healthcare provider is the best source for your treatment plan. This unit is not intended to replace a doctor's visit and self diagnostics.
Tips that will make the use of this fetal Doppler easier
- Take it with you when you first visit your doctor. The doctor or Ultrasound Tech can very easily show you how to find your baby heartbeats
- During the first stages of the pregnancy place the Doppler probe just above the pubic hair. As your pregnancy progresses, you will find the heartbeat higher up.- Move the probe gently and very slowly.
- Lean the Doppler probe downward toward the pubic bone.
- Use some gel while using the Doppler probe. You don't need to buy any expensive Gel. You can use any general purpose Gel.