The Facelake FD-200B Pocket Fetal Doppler is a simple, easy-to-use ultrasonic Doppler that allows expectant mothers and health care professionals to retrieve and listen to the fetal heart rate (FHR). Suitable for hospital, clinical and home care use. Equipped with a 3Mhz water resistant probe, the Facelake FD-200B provides crystal clear sound for the most accurate listening experience. In addition, the fetal Doppler is equipped with a full high definition LCD digital display which provides three modes: real-time FHR display mode, averaged FHR display mode and a manual mode that allows the user to view the fetal heart rate for an 8 heart beat period. The LCD will also display real-time battery level data. Equipped with a headphone socket and a built-in loudspeaker for a variety of audio output options. Suitable for the 12th week of pregnancy.
- Facelake FD-200B Fetal Doppler Unit
- Fetal Doppler Probe (Default 3.0MHz)
- Two AA Alkaline Batteries
- Facelake FD-200B Owners Manual
- Free Gel Tube
- OPTIONAL: Aquasonic Gel Tube (+$4.99, Replaces Free Gel)
- OPTIONAL: Recording Cable (+4.00)
- Facelake FD-200B powerful built-in speaker for listening the heartbeat without headphones
- Easy to read LCD with on/off backlight
- Clear digital fetal heart rate display
- Uses 2 AA size batteries which are easy to find (2 new batteries are included)
- Auto-off feature & low battery consumption to ensures hours & hours of usage
- Battery icon which indicates how much battery is left
- Headphone jack for listening to the heartbeat
- Weighs only 180g with the batteries inserted
- Compact design with buttons which are design to withstand repeated usage without wearing out or breaking
a heart icon is displayed when the heartbeat is detected and the real-time heart rate is displayed numerically.
a heart icon is displayed when the heartbeat is detected and it averages the heart rate for a more stable reading.
this mode allows the user to calculate an average heart rate over a specific period of time by manually pushing a button to start & stop the time.
Why do we recommend 3 MHz probes for fetal heart detection?
Over 90% of OBs, hospitals, and midwives choose 3 MHz probe because they know from the results of millions of exams that 3 MHz probe works better. It works better because the fetus is so small early in gestation that 3.0MHz probe reflects the ultrasound back to the sensor better than the lower frequency 2.0MHz probe. A 3.0MHz probe has also been proven to work well throughout the pregnancy.
This product is not a diagnostic instrument. It is not an approved device for the treatment or prevention of medical conditions. All activity that is monitored and viewed with the device should not be considered a medical conclusion. The use of the machine provides audio and heart rate value that is for non-medical purposes only. For questions regarding medical conditions, please consult with a medical health professional.
|FDA 510k Number: K082480
|Device Listing Number: D072247
|Product Name: Facelake Pocket Fetal Doppler
|Model No.: Facelake FD-200B
|Safety: Complies with: IEC 60601-1:1988
|Anti-electroshock Type: Internally powered equipment
|Anti-electroshock Degree: Type B applied part
|Main Unit: Ordinary equipment (sealed equipment without liquid proof)
|Probe: Prevent from water splashing, degree of protection: IPX4
|Degree of Safety in Presence of Flammable Gases: Equipment not suitable for use in presence of flammable gases
|Working System: Continuous running equipment
|EMC: Group I Class B
|Suitable Using Range: Suitable for use after the 12th week of pregnancy
|Size: 135mm (Length) x 95mm (Width) x 35mm (Height)
|Weight: ~180g (including batteries)
|Operating Temperature: +5C