Facelake Fetal Doppler, FD-320, Ultrasound Fetal Doppler, OLED Display with Back Light.
FDA & CE approved.
FDA 510k number: K082480,
Device listing number: D072247
Health Canada Registration number: 94645
If you are pregnant and want to hear the baby's heart beat, please choose the 3Mhz or 2mhz probe.The 8Mhz probe is not for hearing the baby's heart beat
Pocket Fetal Doppler, Baby heart beat monitor, Free Gel
FDA & CE approved
The 3.0MHz is an early term and general purpose Doppler probe. It will work very well through most full term pregnancies. The 2.0MHz probe was designed to accommodate late term and obese pregnancies since it works best at 10 cm and larger depths.
The device uses color LCD of high resolution to display the fetal heartbeat waveform, and figure out
the FHR to help the doctor diagnose in time.
It contains components of ultrasonic signal transmitter and receiver, analog signals processing unit, FHR
calculating unit, LCD display control unit etc. It has 3 work modes: real-time FHR display mode, averaged FHR display mode, and manual mode. It also has audio output, and can
be connected with earphone or recorder with audio input.
Beautiful shape, portable, easy operation
The probe has bending structure which is easy to operate and can increase the ease
of the pregnant women, embodies the humane care design.
Fetal heart rate values, bar graph and heartbeat waveform color screen display.
Alarming in red when the fetal heart rate range is out of the normal range.
Battery status indicator.
Output for headphone.
Auto shut off.
* Recording/Audio Cable is optional
Digital sound recording. You will be able to record those first sounds for life, record your unborn baby's heartbeat. It not only can be recorded by the computer, but also stored in cassette or CD.
Two pieces of standard 1.5V alkaline battery available which can work no less than 8 hours.
Safety: Complies with: IEC 60601-1:1988＋A1:1991＋A2:1995
* Anti-electroshock Type: Internally powered equipment.
* Anti-electroshock Degree: Type B applied part
* Harmful Liquid Proof Degree:
* Main unit :Ordinary equipment (sealed equipment without liquid proof).
* Probe: Prevent from water splashing, degree of protection: IPX4.
*Degree of Safety in Presence of Flammable Gases: Equipment not suitable for use in
* presence of flammable gases.
* Working System: Continuous running equipment.
* EMC: Group I Class B.
* Suitable Using Range: Suitable for use after the 12th week of pregnancy.
* Size: 135mm (Length) *92mm (Width) *29 (Height) mm
* Weight: About 245g (including batteries)
* Temperature: +5℃ - +40℃
* Humidity: <=80％
* Atmospheric Pressure: 70 kPa - l06kPa Transport and Storage:
* Temperature: -10℃ - +55℃
* Humidity: <=93％
* Atmospheric Pressure: 50 kPa-l06kPa Display: 45mm * 25mm LCD display
* FHR Measuring Range: 50-240BPM (BPM: beat per minute)
* Resolution: 1BPM
* Accuracy: (+/-)2BPM
* Power consumption:<0.8W
* Auto Shut-OFF: After 1 minute no signal, power off automatically.
* Battery Type Recommended: Two pieces of 1.5 V DC battery (SIZE AA LR6).
* Nominal Frequency: 2.0MHz, 3Mhz, 8Mhz
* Working Frequency: 2.0MHz(+/-)10%, 3Mhz 8Mhz
* P-: <0.5MPa
* Iob: <10 mW/cm2
* Ispta: <50mW/cm2
* Ultrasonic Output Intensity: Isata<5 mW/cm2
* Ultrasonic Output Power: P < 10 mW
* Working Mode: Continuous wave Doppler
* Effective Radiating Area of Transducer: 157mm2 (+/-)15%
*[Sono2] 2 MHz Obstetrical Probe
*[Sono3] 3 MHz Obstetrical Probe
*[Sono8] 8 MHz Obstetrical Probe