The Angelsounds FL100C/JPD-100B Plus Professional Fetal Doppler is a highly sensitive doppler that can detect fetal heartbeat audio and FHR as early as 12 weeks in pregnancy. Three modes are available to select, including an instant measurement mode, 10-second average, and manual mode. The heartbeat monitor's waterproof probes are interchangeable, allowing users to choose a doppler probe that accommodates their requirements and ensuring an interference-free audio signal.
Sounds of the quiet prenatal heartbeat that the probe sensor digitally recognizes are output through the built-in speaker. The baby doppler also displays the fetal heart rate reading from the sensor onto the monitor's backlit LCD. Continuous monitoring is supported, providing up to 10 hours of listening.
- The ultrasound is lower than the national ultrasonic power standard by over 50%
- Compact and portable design provides convenient use and carrying.
- Large backlit LCD displays the fetal heart rate.
- Interchangeable waterproof probe.
- Built-in speaker gives a clear and loud voice.
- Automatic shutdown function in one minute without detecting user input.
- Fully charged battery enables it to work continuously for over 10 hours.
- High sensibility can detect the pulse of a 12-week fetus.
- Three calculation modes to calculate fetal heart rate: instant, 10-second average, and manual.
This product is not a diagnostic instrument. It is not an approved device for the treatment or prevention of medical conditions. All activity that is monitored and viewed with the device should not be considered a medical conclusion. The use of the machine provides audio and heart rate value that is for non-medical purposes only. For questions regarding medical conditions, please consult with a medical health professional.
|Display: LCD Display
|Heart Rate Range: 50bpm - 210bpm
|Audio Output Power: 0.5w<5 mW/cm2
|Size: 135mm x 84mm x 33mm
|Weight: Main body 0.43kg